Saturday, April 6, 2013

My 30th Birthday

Before I was even a teenager, I have been planning to kill myself on my thirtieth birthday, thinking in part that 5/28/13 would never come.

I have a plan. I want to OD on morphine or heroin.

I don't have access to either at the moment, although I do know one drug dealer well enough to ask.

The people at county mental health know about my plan, and they have been helping me with options besides suicide. The Psych Tech has asked me if I want to spend my birthday in the hospital.

This is a "no."




2 comments:

  1. I know we don't talk too often anymore, but I still care about you very deeply. I would miss you horribly if you killed yourself. I hope you don't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like this plan. You should come visit me.

    ReplyDelete