Friday, October 12, 2012

Romance At Its Finest

What Kean did was mild compared to what happened to me a few months ago.

I met an Army Ranger on Christmas Day 2010 while I was drinking at a local bar. My parents and I were not getting along at the time because I was dancing, and they didn't approve of my occupation so I spent my holidays downtown.

George and I only spoke to each other briefly, but we exchange numbers.

After that, I stayed contact with him through Facebook as he headed to Afghanistan, and served his country there.

When he finally finished his deployment, and commented that he was headed to my area again, I left a comment on Facebook for him to let me know when he was in town.

He kept calling me at three am.

His TXT-messages were just as rude.

"What R U doing?" He asks.

"Laying in bed. You?"

"Same!!! U should join me....Ok???"

I never responded to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment