Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Elijah Part VI

My mother, after my initial meeting with Elijah and his father, told me to tell young Elijah the benefits of stopping drinking and doing drugs and coming over to the other side, which is infinitely more boring like taking your medications at the same time, every night and/or every morning.Sleeping.

I was sitting in Elijah's Cadillac Escalade, and Elijah offered me nitrious, the kind you breathe in and for a few seconds, you're high, but then the high goes away,

We were supposed to park somewhere downtown to sit at a California-Mex restaurant that everyone swears is the best place to eat in town.

It was on a Saturday, my parents were getting ready to leave for Las Vegas, and I intended on having Elijah come over after they've left.

Elijah, on the other hand, was drinking at a bar downtown while waiting for me.

By the time, we found each other in the hectic early afternoon due to some car show or what not, he was already drunk.

We got our tables at the Cali-Mex restaurant and he was holding his head in his hand. He didn't order anything, so I sat alone eating my burrito, and then boxing it up of later dinners.

I asked him as we left the restaurant, if he was okay to drive. He assured me he was.

I waited for him outside the community gate, even though I had him cleared as a guest.

Something happened, and the arm of the gate came down on top of his SUV, he was so angry at the staff that zoomed out of there, recklessly.

I sent TXT- messages asking him to stop driving and that I would take him home. His response, "Fuck you. I'm going home."


No comments:

Post a Comment