Saturday, June 3, 2017

Surprise, Surprise (Do I Stay Angry?)

In an email, the LSU Professor wrote, "As your anger mellows with time, come back and read what you have here.  Remember your anger and choose if u wish to repeat it." He was talking about my anger towards Morpheus.

Do you really want to repeat it? Over and over again?

This afternoon, perhaps I was a little bored, I had just finished vacuuming the house, and doing some laundry, and cleaning the kitchen. I decided to go through the house phone's caller ID to see if I "missed anything important," i.e. a call from Morpheus. Of course, I never expected to find such a call because that would be crazy.

But apparently, he called me on May 21 at 8:20am. I didn't know until today. It happened to have been a Sunday, and although I don't remember that specific Sunday, I'm pretty sure I was in bed or just getting out of bed at that time.


No comments:

Post a Comment