Saturday, December 10, 2016

It's Four-O-Three, and I Can't Sleep Without You Next To Me, I Toss and Turn Like the Sea

--Shinedown, which always makes me miss Morpheus

I've been sending Morpheus (another married man, who is tall, handsome, smart with an athletic build--of course, he played football at the college level) a TXT-message once a week for the past month. I have never received a reply. Yesterday, out of a mixed mood of feeling sentimental and blue, I sent him a couple of messages.

How about we get together? I'll bring wine and we see where it goes. I won't hold you to anything...If not, I will stop contacting you...If you want to see me casually I will try to work with that...I think I'd rather have you in my life in some capacity than to not have you at all, even if it isn't exactly what I want.

Did I just sink to a new low?

No comments:

Post a Comment