Monday, July 10, 2017

Don't You Ever Say I Just Walked Away

"Don’t you ever say I just walked away/
I will always want you"

--"Wrecking Ball" by Miley C.

 I called an emergency meeting with the LSU Professor for Monday, and we arranged a time that worked for both of us. We met at the Brown Mustang.

"You know the odds aren't good," he says solemnly.

"The odds are never good," I respond.

"Yes, they are," he continues, and he names Joseph as an example.

Be with Joseph, even though the sex was boring and vanilla, and you won't have to face the fact that you're single, an only child, childless, and likely to end up in an assisted living facility completely alone with no family left alive.

Or you could just be an asshole, and hit on married men for the rest of your existence, because we know they don't pose much of a threat.

No comments:

Post a Comment