Sunday, July 16, 2017

The Hiding Game

When Beck starts barking while I'm doing homework, I know she desires one of two things: go for a walk and/or wants me to find her ball for her. If I can't locate the ball, she's perfectly happy to continue barking until I get up off of the couch, and scurry around on my hands and knees, looking under furniture to see where she's hid the fucking ball. When I give it to her, she resumes playing with it until she pushes it under the table again or under the chair, and then she begins the process all over again, ad nauseam.

I wish I could go to my professor's office, and explain that I didn't get all my homework finished because I was too busy attending to my dog--you know, like one of those infants who can't fall asleep by him/herself, and requires that you rock him/her to slumber.

No comments:

Post a Comment