Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Don't Know Why: The Morpheus Story

I've managed to eat the whole burrito when I only meant to eat half, but shit, food has been tempting me lately.

"I'm thinking of the word 'entrapment,' but that's not it," The LSU Professor tells me, explaining that when Morpheus sees me (for instance, when he visualizes me as a person in his head), he sees a committed relationship, something that might grab him up and tie him down.

I'm not sure what I think of this working theory. And that's all it is, just theories and second-guessing and small talk. Nothing ever gets done, Morpheus still ignores my TXT-messages and my calls, and I have no idea why.

"It brings up a lot of questions, and most of them aren't nice," I respond.

"Like what?"

"Like the reason why he won't see me is because he's not attracted to me anymore," I continue.

"You must know on several levels that that isn't true."

Again, I don't have a good answer to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment