Thursday, January 11, 2018

Other Ex's

Most of you know that I keep in contact with more ex's than just Morpheus. There's Lucky, and then there's Joseph. I have been searching frantically trying to find a current phone number for Dirk, and have been unsucessful. Dirk was my best friend, someone whom I still love a lot, until he got a new girlfriend.

Joseph spent Christmas with me and my family. For the most part, he didn't embarrass me. In fact, he was rather pleasant, and got along with everyone very well. He literally cleaned his plate spotless with a piece of bread at the end of his fork, and then he ate the bread. I wondered when was the last time he ate since he's far from impoverished. I just sent him a TXT-message, asking if he wanted to get together this weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment